The programs offered by Kompass Academy are based on core ideas of ‘Strength based approach’ and ‘Student centric approach’. To achieve these objectives, we are in a constant endeavour to help students in understanding self and build their careers based on the scientifically proven assessments.
Based on our combined training and industry experience, Kompass launched Career Counselling Program in the year 2013 and since then has successfully helped many students in finding their career paths.
‘Goal’ is where the road to success begins, however choosing a career is not just about having a goal and working hard for it, we believe that it is more about having a goal that is well suited, one for which the student has aptitude, interest and personality. This requires understanding of self and the world of work.
How do we do it:
- Fill up the Admission Enquiry form
- Take Psychometric Assessment to discover student’s true abilities
- Personal Interview with the student and Merit Test
- Select the right stream based on Personal Career Counselling
- Final Admission offer (with scholarship for meritorious students)
Mode of Counselling:
- One-to-One Career counselling for high school students, where students are guided by providing them with alternate courses/career options once they finish their School/10+2. We help students in understanding their true potential by conducting various personalities, skill-based and psychometric tests thereby help them understand in aligning their careers with their true potential.
- Workshop based Career counselling for group of students, where the students are engaged in various activities to make them aware of self-interests and then help them making alternative career plans. The session is closed by having an interactive FAQ session with the students and their parents.
Counselling supported by:
- Learning cards
- Interactive student worksheets
- Flip Charts
- University certified tests
- Career dictionary
- Potential based advice
- Career information cards
- Career options